Saturday, July 10, 2010

Women Will You Let Male Give You Wax?

was the Catalina ... (8)

That nostalgia remember this song! It was so young when I played with a friend at school ... I have already had about 12 or 13 years, but the memories that come to mind are so full of innocent magic, I could not just pass this rediscovery of the past.
remember my friend Camilla, with whom he played during recess at this game ... I remember not talk to her long ago. We forget moments and people. We are growing and letting go those things that made us smile.




was the Catalina
Sitting under a laurel
Looking the freshness
of water falling

Suddenly a soldier step
And he did stop
"Stop you
soldier a question you want to do"

"You have seen my husband
ever in the war?"
"I have not seen her husband
Nor who is"

"My husband is tall and blond
and handsome as you
And at the tip of his sword takes
written San Andres "

From the data given to me
Her husband is dead
And I left that
me to marry you.

Now that I do
Now that I will not
I waited seven years
and wait seven

If
fourteen is not
A convent I'll
And my two daughters
take with me
And my two sons
to deliver home

Hush, hush, Catherine
Hush, hush once
're talking to your husband
recognize That you did not know ...

So ends this story
of an unhappy woman
he was talking to her husband
and could not recognize ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment