Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buy South Park Kenny/mysterio

Metamorphosis.


Freedom to give my body to genuine transformation.
Free!

What a wonderful aroma of freedom I breathe!.
be free to extend my arms, close my eyes and give this body that resembles anything to me, that does not follow my footsteps adventurers and that makes me weak and strong in a glaring unison.
That does not fall apart with feelings and the meat defeat disease. What foolishness this body that does not reach you!
you crave endless sea walk and scream your name!, I have wanted to move the still water with my hands and float them in a state of spiritual enlargement bigger than me, bigger than you .. .
I can give my pain to the winds and tear on your chest out. You're
sublime to me. My magic has brought you regardless of your will.
I feel small and insignificant ... A small snake ennublecida majesty, which becomes giant sliding through your skin: From your neck warm contemporary ecstatic birth, I lost in the contour of your breasts medieval must be the work of God, go around your waist that is something surreal Renaissance and hips give way infinite softness to your haughty legs.
Low, low, low ... Lower than hell itself, lower than the fire is not eternal without your eyes and beneath your feet aphrodisiac find at last my land. My land, my home.
life
waves enough to return me to be myself. To look from the humidity of my roots. An absurd nudity keeps me anchored to the floor, delighting you. I do not know time or space, not if they are years, centuries, lives, or seconds with my eyes I feel of exiles, but that does not matter. I look, I think, desire, feed me ... you live!




0 comments:

Post a Comment