Thursday, July 1, 2010

L-tyrosine And Prolactin

"Girl Wandering" [Gabriela Mistral - Letters to Doris Dana]


I know that nobody, no person in this world, you know what it is our life, but (except) ourselves.
our life Beauty is so imperceptible, so delicate, full of imponderables, which almost can not see it. You may only live, thank God.
I live in a kind of dream, remembering all the graces that I have done.
And what is living a new life, a life that I have always sought and never found. It is a sacred thing and concentrated.
Life without you is something no blood, no reason. You are [my house] , my home, yourself. With you is my heart.
(And just love me purified). She is the abandonment, complete confidence.
I know you are faithful like a stone.
My memory is now a world becomes a universe vast and comprehensive. And while incomplete, because it has grown so much but could not seem to grow larger.
Oh, serious love so sweet, so no weight at once. My Joy!




[This text corresponds to a document much appreciated by Doris Dana, who kept it until the end of his days in a safe].

0 comments:

Post a Comment