Friday, April 16, 2010

Clever Thing To Write In A Guest Book

As an April fool

Lament

J'connaitrai never happiness on earth
I am too stupid

All hurts me and all is misery for me
asshole

Everything started going badly finish
always the idiots

All pleasure disappears - after c is much worse
least for the idiots

Anxiety strangles me and hugs me j'empire
increasingly con

I do not know what to do or cry or laugh
as do the idiots

Sometimes it's blue then it's black soot
color idiots

We would like to sing but then the rain
arroz that 'the idiots

It expects trouble arises but
that tint the idiots

We want to dance - the floor is mud
wade the idiots

We 're idiots bulk slush
we're morons

Love wanders into an autogyro
above idiots

Who turn up their noses' ith a gentle smile smile
rec

still awaits adventure
illusion con

For they are reduced to their seul'nature
nature of con

Roses the flowers and moonlight
c ' is not for the idiots

The cons but they believe it is for nothing
food
construc
Raymond Queneau

Rincón I of The
Granell (Some rights reserved, licensed under Creative Commons 2.0)


[Lamentation

will never know the happiness on earth am too asshole

Everything makes me suffer and everything is miserable for my poor asshole

Everything begins
ends badly asshole ever for
All pleasure disappears and it is even worse then at least for

asshole Anxiety chokes me and push me
increasingly worsened
asshole I do not know what to do, whether to laugh or mourn as do the jerk

A other times it is blue and black soot color

bullshiters Want to sing but then the rain asshole

Creek to want to wait but then boredom
befalls the
asshole They want to dance but the soil is clay and
He skated the swollen asshole idiots
We
manure because we are assholes
Love walks in autogyro
above
asshole nose boosting
gentle smile smile still waiting asshole
adventure asshole
illusion
As they are reduced to their true asshole
be
Roses flowers and moonlight are not for asshole

The asshole believe it all but what better fodder for assholes


Translation Adolfo García Ortega, Raymond Queneau: The fatal moment. Visor, Madrid, 2009 (L'Instant fatal , 1948)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment