Saturday, April 3, 2010

Can Paper Baking Cup Go In The Oven?

The "no love" when you love deeply.


In this opportunity I have is philosophy, a release of the soul, released a lot of questions and a happy pleasure to understand what another heart is in question.

Long ago I decided to take my dictionary all that I love you there ... I think it is a selfish statement, to my mind implies a sense of possession of a person towards something. Based on that theory, then explain that you can love a pair of shoes, but it is known that a pair of shoes does not compare in importance to any living being.
But what happens when bad use the concept of love?
once heard the word "love" etymologically means without death, but I also know that the root is wrong, as it mixes Greek and Latin terms.
Anyway, I think there are many ways to love someone, that is, I love my parents, I love my family, my friends, I love many people (as there is in me a feeling possessive towards them. ), so people do not love, I think it simply. As I said, there are many forms of love, but its end is the same feeling that differs in demonstrations.
I sought the meaning of "love" and found the following:
Love: Feeling intense human being, from his own failure, need and seek to meet and bond with another being.
An act of self-satisfaction, an attempt feedback to achieve what has not, to avoid loneliness perhaps to complement hajar.
I think we've worn out the true meaning of love, that we misused many "I love you", and in some cases are issued to the habit.
What happens then when we find a person without a search for a plug?, What if our lives were full and satisfied and soon a person will fall from the sky right in the nose, What happens when you love with all my heart, but we prefer to leave to go to that person, when there is a sense of possession, when the feeling is more utopian, more metaphysical, more real and more maddening?. What you tell that person that your life has turned 180 degrees and made you give 4 somersaults and then drop you in dreams, What do you say when you feel a tightness in the chest so intense, so relentless that makes you shouting silent pain that takes you from one extreme to another in seconds, with a single kiss can give you as much air?, how to catalog a feeling that can make you commit immorality, which is even able to turn away from faith , which makes you angel and devil while you choke and you free?.
No, for me it is a complement. To me it is just love.
is why I decided that I love you not one bit ... for me is much much more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment