Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soul Silver Usa Patch

Today: beginning of what was never a dream. Âme

days ago I decided to take on new challenges and embark on something bigger than myself.
I decided to overcome my fear of boredom and begin writing a book ... If it seems a trifle, but for me is a world ... I am passionate about many things in my life, writing each other, but there are certain times that from reading my writing, I end by incorporating them into my reality, no longer seems so incredible and become accustomed to them, they lose their magic, their interest, all at one point I wanted to express.

hear "La Traviata" which premiered in 1853 in Vienna, written by Giuseppe Verdi, one of my favorite songs, it sounds a bit cliché. I heard that this opera was not as successful as hoped in the beginning, but eventually became the classic we all know, however, now takes a diferentente sense to me, today feels inspiring harmony. As always, I hear played by Lara Fabian and although it is the same recording, today is excellent shades ... Is it because today I know a little more freedom? ... A freedom to overcome fears and daring.

Here begins a legacy that seems like a dream but really never was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment