Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gabriella Hall Online

Red and black

At
poets like to talk about the blood, red: the womb that is broken, broken-in clots ... menstruating menstruating-hen-tion. I feel good, like other glass of alcohol and the whore in the mattress. They like to gauge how much pain and calculate the grams of ibuprofen needed to kill the pain, say the red stain helplessly absorbing compress or cap containing the tide. Leave me, go me, me ... red in the toilet.

("Dante", said the first time, with a mixture of horror and assumed normality - a premonition routine - I was very bookish)


do not know why they never talk about the most important. Before the red on black. The edge of existence.

(the poets we like to talk about the blood, red ... us feel good ... etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment