Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Partying At High School



me who wins the most votes people

people can vote all q veses want. bone if the vote will be worth 100 points 20 veses and well worth in my blog but only once in my blog
votes will be sold in my mf and my blog http://wwwtrucosmetroflog.blogspot.com
contestants will be divided into 2 groups a
metroflog each group has to be the leader of their group
I eliguire groups while each leader creates a name for your group
when we arrive at the 10 finalist bolveran to disarm the groups and not open more groups


first place wins:
propa 2 months
forever link my
10 tricks (Elegua (including 100 signatures))

second:
propa 2 weeks
forever link
5 tricks (eligible (including 100 signatures))

in third place
propa 1 week
2 tricks (eligible (well not 100 signatures))

contestants:


nominasiones the plowed on my blog and metroflog
when I upload the photo of the chair to lock the nominasiones. You may vote for the group you want to be nominated
all participants in that group have to send a mp disiendo who want them to be nominated and must also leave a signature of all xq disiendo contestants do not have to be nominated
and you may vote at my blog in my metroflog who want to eliminate


nominees:

(5 companies want to enter q q disiendo number and you want to)
ok this is where our competitors are voted
the q agan postie to enter
conosen x if my mf is www.metroflog.com / el - emi

be voted here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment