Friday, August 8, 2008

Sample Church Anniversary

...!!



I want to be a woman, conscious of the privilege and miracle of life ... to feel that I have, every right to live and enjoy what she

gives me ... I want to be somebody, to thank and reward, all their blessings God has given me ...

I want to be happy being myself, without masks, without feelings of guilt, according to my calling, my mission and my dreams ...

I want to have the courage to be and feel free to choose my ways, to overcome my fears and worries, and bearing the consequences of my actions ...

I want to have joy to laugh, to make and walk my way to happiness, to feel the energy to live fully and intensely ...

I want to feel, be a complete woman, love me, admit that I am single, unique and irreplaceable, I'm worth, because they have placed in me, a divine light within me is because much for DAR ...

I want to raise awareness, that no one can hurt me unless I allow that, that nobody can attack me because I do not deserve ...

I want to be light for me SOL, my family and my friends because well, I will help you grow, without fear and responsibility. ...

I want to stop being and feel victim to resume or take for the first time in my life, the ability to govern, to be the protagonist of my story ... I want to love

this, choose the future and strive to do so, with the heart without, or never get tired ... I want

remember the past, but not to live in, to learn to not make the same mistakes. ...

I dream of a bright future, full of stars, while living and enjoying my present, in full awareness that the only safe, it is today, here and now ...

I want to forgive my mistakes, my faults, my fall and release the load lighter for my walk, to a new life ...

I want, every day of my life in this dimension , thankful for every moment of breath, every smile, every tear, every friend I have shaken hands in my pilgrimage, every experience, that made me who I am, my strengths and weaknesses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment