Friday, June 27, 2008

How To Connect Sound Bar

the edge of an Affair




An adventure without sex can be a fascinating journey through the senses. The problem is when it is finished, the land in reality you can convert a crush on 'affair' of verdad.Ya know that feeling: you see the deceased as your heart is triggered, your hands will sweat, it seems that you will melt. The time key is when their eyes meet, the final, you're falling in love. Only one small problem: he has a partner ... and you too.


and I fell in love once. Well, to be honest it was exactly where I fell in love. Succumbed to the charm of her smile, her eyes full of life made me recall a bed with rumpled sheets. We worked together and he sometimes subtly brushed my neck, and he found out at me from the door. Sometimes we ate together and drank the drink after work. I spent hours dreaming that we were having breakfast at a hotel in the countryside, four-poster beds. Or we were in a red convertible at full speed with Eric Clapton on the stereo. Definitely not had an affair but we were ready. We enjoyed their disorders (adrenaline, the hole in the stomach, the butterflies fluttering), all without guilt complex. Nor had sex. It was perfect.



Yes, ideal because I was completely happy with my partner. Well, correct, not completely because if I had not noticed the existence of that other subject. Maybe I was a little boring and this adventure without sex was harmless. Because, really, would you rather spend your time doing the super food, or sitting in a very chic coffee with a partner who makes you feel like a queen? And you can say whatever you want in your life, and he will believe you. You are living a romantic illusion, very romantic, and only care about these two people as they laugh at nonsense.

pseudo Thanks to this affair, after a long time to interpret the roles: Fellow, Amiga, girlfriend, daughter, I felt myself again. Above all, this man told me how wonderful it was and what I was doing my job well, it definitely I was up the morale of seduction. And that's not all, suddenly you realize that you spend all day thinking about sex. Yes, you're infatuated with this guy and all the energy has to go somewhere, do not you think? This is how the idea of \u200b\u200bdaily sex regains its place on your agenda, though the name of your man but is recorded immediately afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment